“Helping others look beautiful is nice, but helping them believe they are beautiful is life changing!”
The Seint Beauty Artist Program (formerly Maskcara Beauty Artist Program) is an amazing way to earn free makeup, earn 20%-40% commission on sales, and receive a discount on Seint Beauty products. No monthly quotas, no sales minimums, & no inventory!
SIGN UP AS AN ARTIST TODAY
Artist Program Perks
- 20%-40% commission on all sales
- No inventory
- No monthly minimums
- Get paid every Friday and earn bonuses
- Every artist receives their own personal Seint replicated website
- Trainings, incentives, and supportive artist community
- Artists earn FREE makeup from their sales and purchases
- Team building is not required, but If an artist does decide to build a team, the artist can earn an additional 2%-15% off of their team’s sales!
- You can run your Seint business entirely from your smartphone or computer
- Seint’s Corporate Team handles all shipping and handling, customer returns, and customer service.
- Artists receive a discount on Seint Products
Seint Beauty Artist FAQs
How do I become a Seint Artist? Is there support?
OF COURSE. I like to say that you are never alone in this business. Besides having myself as a mentor, you will also be connected to my personal teams within the Seint Community. I will set up a Zoom call with you to discuss the business and your goals to get you started. I will also connect you to the Seint groups for Artists on Facebook, which offer a TON of trainings, continuing education, and resources.
What will my commissions look like?
Seint Beauty has one of the best compensation plans I have seen! Artists make a minimum of 20% on all sales, and the more you sell, the higher your commission percentage will be. Here is a chart to help give a better breakdown of the commission plan.
Do I need to have a license or formal training to become an artist?
NO! If you love the makeup, you can become an artist. No prior experience required.
Which Artist Kit should I choose?
It is all about preference. I know each kit is an investment, but it is one that will be paid for quickly after becoming an Artist. Don’t worry, I will show you how it’s done. There are currently two kit options, the Basic Kit and the Pro Kit. If you’re interested in becoming an Artist and aren’t sure what kit to get, please reach out to me and I can help!